The Consumer Awareness Expo is free but attendance is limited, so register today
Saturday May 21, 9:30am-12:30pm
Mesquite Library (4525 E. Paradise Village Parkway N., Phoenix, AZ 85032)
FREE! LIMITED attendance, so RSVP at http://consumerawarenessexpo.eventbrite.com.
The Consumer Awareness Expo will provide homeowners with information about the full spectrum of options available if they are underwater with their mortgage, experiencing financial hardship due to job loss, medical expenses, divorce or other life events. Some of the experts available include:
- Attorneys from Nagle Law Group and Scottsdale Law Group will assist homeowners with information and options about short sale, foreclosure and bankruptcy options
- Attorneys from Nelson Law Firm will provide information about tax consequences of short sales or foreclosures on income taxes
- Real Property Management North Valley will provide information about finding a rental home or apartment, including application information
- Representatives from Nova Home Loans will be at the event to consult with homeowners who are ready to purchase again and take advantage of these low housing prices
- Home Affordable Modification Assistance Group will be available to discuss loan modification possibilities
- Instant Settle Consultants will discuss debt settlement and credit repair options
“We want to provide consumers with options and answers they can live and move forward with during difficult times,” said event organizer Lisa Capes, Chicago Title Insurance Company. “This event is being held by a group of real estate professionals who are dedicated to educating the public with facts and options for underwater homeowners.”
This Expo is FREE to the public and the law firms and agencies are providing their expertise at no charge. Attendance is limited and participants must register by May 18th at http://consumerawarenessexpo.eventbrite.com.