I visited the annual event hosted by the Laguna Beach Chamber of Commerce for this short story (and I think I gained about 10lbs). It was fantastic – over 30 local restaurants sampling their fares.
The layer of clouds gave way to another lovely sunset at Main Beach in Laguna Beach, CA.
I am an AT&T customer and tried their mobile transfer app to port contacts, photos, videos from my old iPhone to the new iPhone 7. My recommendation? Just use iTunes.
More from Joe
- A stunning light show from mother nature
- Two minute tour of luxury rental available in Laguna Beach
- What was in the Dana Point time capsule?
- Full moon drum circle
- Storytelling: how to cover events with video
- Front page feature story about 64-year-old graduate
- CBS-LA feature on commencement speaker
- This 64-year-old is about to graduate from college
- From rock bottom to college grad: Monica’s story
- New Grant Brings Journalism Innovation Opportunities for ASU Cronkite Students